Star Berry Cream Puff.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, star berry cream puff. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Star Berry Cream Puff is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Star Berry Cream Puff is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have star berry cream puff using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Take 1 sheet of ready to use puff pastry, room temperature.
- Make ready 200 gr of fresh mix berries (strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry, diced).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbs of water.
- Get 2 tbs of flour.
- Get 200 gr of heavy whipped cream, whip until peak stiff.
- Take 2 tbs of confectioner sugar.
Steps to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Place the pastry sheet on the work surface which was already sprinkled with flour. Cut the puff pastry using a star-shaped cutter (around 4 3 inches size). Put the pastry stars onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Brush with the egg mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pastries cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes..
- Carefully split each pastry into two layers. Just before serving, arrange the mix berries onto each bottom pastry layer. Top with whipped cream and close with the second layer. Sprinkle the confectioner sugar on top. Enjoy! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food star berry cream puff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!