Best Cream Cheese Kolachky Of The Century.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, best cream cheese kolachky of the century. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best Cream Cheese Kolachky Of The Century is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Best Cream Cheese Kolachky Of The Century is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have best cream cheese kolachky of the century using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Cream Cheese Kolachky Of The Century:
- Take 2 (8 ounce) of packages of room temperature cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Make ready 2 cups of unsalted butter, softened.
- Take 1 (12 ounce) of can of poppy seed filling.
- Make ready 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar for dusting.
- Make ready 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 pound of chopped walnuts.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Best Cream Cheese Kolachky Of The Century:
- Mix the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until well blended (I like to use my hands, but if you don't like getting dirty use a large spoon.).
- Begin to mix in flour one cup at a time. Once the doe becomes stiff, place it onto the counter and kneed until it isn't sticky..
- Continue kneading for five minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Begin to work on the filling. Crush the walnuts to a fine consistency in a food processor. Stir in the egg and honey..
- On a well floured surface, roll out the doe to a 1/4 inch thickness. Cut it into 3×3 square inches. Place a teaspoon of the walnut filling in half and use the poppy seed filling for the rest..
- Roll up the squares and make sure to seal the edges. Place the cookies 2 inches apart from eachother on an ungreased cookie sheet and brush with egg white..
- Bake them for 15-17 minutes, or until lightly browned..
- Once they have cooled, dust them with confectioners sugar and serve. I would love to see your guy's pictures! :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food best cream cheese kolachky of the century recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!