Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan:
- Take 12 of eggroll wrappers.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of melted salted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- Take 4 cups of vanilla.
- Take of Fir Serving.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Make ready of Chocolate and Caramel sauce homemade or store bought.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay eggroll wrappers on parchment.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden and crisp anout 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. They can be made hours in advance.When ready to serve assemble nepolioians.
- Assemble Nepalian right before serving.
- Place one cinnamon crisp on serve plate.
- Carefully. So as not to break crisp spread 1/2 cup Vanlla ice cream.
- Top ice cream with another crisp.
- Spread another 1/2 cup ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!