Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread:
- Prepare 3 of medium garlic bulbs – roasted.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Get 1 pinch of each salt and pepper, if desired.
Instructions to make Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread:
- To roast garlic: Leave bulbs whole. Cut off stem end of each bulb, leaving all cloves exposed. Place cut side up on a large piece of foil. Drizzle tops with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close up foil around cloves to form a pouch. Bake in 350°F oven 45 min – 1 hr. Or until a knife easily pierces through the cloves. Remove from oven. Let cool completely..
- Squeeze cloves out of 2 of the bulbs into a medium bowl. Remove any pieces of skin that might fall in. Mash garlic with a fork to form a paste. Add cream cheese and stir to thoroughly combine..
- Squeeze cloves from third bulb into bowl. Add chives. Gently fold in to maintain larger pieces of garlic from the last bulb. Taste, add additional salt and pepper if desired. Transfer to an air tight container. Refrigerate at least overnight before using for flavors to blend..
- You can spread this on bagels, crackers, toast, etc. Use it as a stir-in to mashed potatoes or a dip for veggies. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!