Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. And here is the soup after stirring in the heavy cream at the end.
If your all about the meat and potatoes then you have to try this soup! Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cream. Top with beef and tomatoes; sprinkle with sugar.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. And here is the soup after stirring in the heavy cream at the end.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Take of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 500 ml of beef broth.
- Make ready 250 ml of cooking cream.
Throw everything in the slow cooker for a really easy dinner idea. Plus, this recipe is such a great way to stretch your meat. The egg noodles are so delicious with the steak and taste just like the best comfort food. You might also want to try Slow Cooker Cube Steak with cream of mushroom soup.
Instructions to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
Slow Cooker Steak and Potato Soup – AMAZING! Just dump everything in the slow cooker and let it do all the work. Slow Cooker Steak and Potato SoupA Sprinkle of This and That. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined. Stir in cheese, sour cream and heavy cream until smooth; season. slow cooker sweet potato soup here. vegan leek and potato soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!