Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter chip cheesecake brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter chip cheesecake brownies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies:
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix (I used an 18 oz box).
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips(or more if you would like).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (you can use imitation also).
- Get 9 of x 13 inch baking pan(I used a glass baking pan).
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies:
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package but DO NOT BAKE…… the baking step will come later !.
- Gently fold in your peanut butter chips and the vanilla extract, set this off to the side….
- It should look like this….
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar together with the egg until it’s a smooth consistency…….
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees….Spray baking pan with butter nonstick cooking spray…….
- Spread HALF of brownie mix into bottom of prepared baking pan…….
- Dollop cream cheese mixture over half of brownie batter……
- Pour other half of brownie mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Using a dull butter knife gently swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture……you want it to have a marbled look…..
- Bake in your 350 degree oven between 20 – 23 minutes…. you’ll know it’s done when you insert a toothpick into the middle of it and it comes out nice and clean…….
- Cool for 20-30 minutes, cut into bars, eat and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter chip cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!