Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get 5 slices of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Get 1 pint of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3-4 Tablespoons of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!