Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Get of Cake:.
- Make ready 2 cups of AP flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 package of matchstick carrots, chopped (or 2 cups grated).
- Take 8 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take of Frosting:.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup softened butter.
- Get 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil, sugar and eggs.
- Beat until well blended.
- Mix in carrots, pineapple with juice, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans or a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until very well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar in small increments, scraping sides and bottom of mixer frequently.
- If you like a lot of frosting between layers you may want to double the recipe. A single recipe is perfect for a bundt.
- Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!