Red Velvet Mocha Brownies.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, red velvet mocha brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Red Velvet Mocha Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have red velvet mocha brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Mocha Brownies:
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of A/P flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 oz. of Red Food Coloing.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Steps to make Red Velvet Mocha Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven, prepare 13×9 cake pan by lining with aluminum foil, leaving a few inches overhang for ease of removal from pan. Then spray with baking spray..
- In a glass bowl add the butter and chocolate. Place over a pan with simmering water to melt. Make sure no water or steam get in the bowl. Stirring to combine. Remove bowl from over the heat and whisk in the sugar until all combined. Next whisk in eggs 1 at a time until combined..
- Next stir in red food color and vanilla. Then stir in flour, baking powder, instant coffee and salt until just blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Rest with a toothpick and look for a few clingy moist crumbs. Cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours..
- Once cooled, remove from pan and either sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread creamy cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food red velvet mocha brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!