Cookies-n-Cream Cheesecake. Oreo Cheesecake is total dessert bliss! This over-the-top Oreo studded cheesecake that will be the highlight of any occasion! Add crushed cookies to the mixture and gently fold together.
After adding each cup, make sure to scrape down the sides of your mixing bowl. Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake from Sally's Addiction features Oreos in the crust and the filling. Did you know that cookies 'n cream is now one of the most popular ice cream flavors?
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cookies-n-cream cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookies-n-Cream Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cookies-n-Cream Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Oreo Cheesecake is total dessert bliss! This over-the-top Oreo studded cheesecake that will be the highlight of any occasion! Add crushed cookies to the mixture and gently fold together.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cookies-n-cream cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies-n-Cream Cheesecake:
- Get of Oreo Crust:.
- Get 20 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get of Cheesecake Filling:.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz.) of each brick style cream cheese, at room temp.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream (or plain yogurt) at room temperature.
- Take 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 18 of oreos.
Put that together with the fact that cheesecake remains a favorite dessert and voila – cookies 'n cream cheesecake! Cookies n Cream Cheesecake recipe: Try this Cookies n Cream Cheesecake recipe, or contribute your own. Fold crumbled cookies into cream chesse mixture. Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!!
Steps to make Cookies-n-Cream Cheesecake:
- Make sure your oven rack is in the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" springform pan and wrap aluminum foil tightly around the outside walls of the springform pan. Set it aside..
- First, make the crust. In a food processor, pulse the Oreos into fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs out into a large bowl. Stir the butter and the cookie crumbs together until combined. Then press them tightly into the bottom of the springform pan. I use the bottom of a metal measuring cup to really tightly pack the crumbs down..
- Pre-bake the crust for 9 minutes, then remove it from the oven and set it aside as you prepare the cheesecake. While that's pre-baking, place the other 18 Oreos in the food processor and pulse just a couple of times, until coarsely crumbled..
- Using a hand held or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until it's smooth and creamy. Then add the sour cream (or yogurt) and vanilla. Switch to low speed and add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until just combined. Gently fold in about 3/4 of the crumbled oreos. Cover the remaining Oreos and set them aside for now..
- Pour the filling into the crust. Place the springform pan into a larger roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan about halfway up with hot water. Place this into the oven for 45-60 minuted, or until the center is nearly set. There should still be a 2 to 3 inch wobbly spot in the center, which will set as it cools..
- Once the cheesecake is done, turn off the oven and open the oven door a crack. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour, then take it out, run a butter knife gently around the edges of the cheesecake to help loosen it from the springform pan and place it, still in the pan, on a wire rack and allow it to cool completely..
- Once it's cooled to room temperature, cover it and place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours. When you're ready to serve, remove the rim of the pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of the crumbled Oreos over the top. Cut into slices with a large, sharp knife and serve. Store any remaining cheesecake covered in the fridge for up to 4 days..
I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Also, I don't always have room in my fridge for the whole With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until. Crushed cookies, a favorite ice-cream mix-in, enliven cheesecake, too. The crust and topping both use crushed chocolate sandwich cookies; bigger cookie chunks give texture to the filling.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cookies-n-cream cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!