Jalapeno Cream Corn.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jalapeno cream corn. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Cream Corn is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Jalapeno Cream Corn is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook jalapeno cream corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Cream Corn:
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans whole corn.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Colby Jack shredded cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Jalapeno slices diced up, more or less to your taste.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Cream Corn:
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Stir to combine as cheese and cream cheese melt..
- Cover, turn heat down to low, stirring to keep it from sticking and to heat evenly..
- Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeno cream corn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!