Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Pasta Da VinciSautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta. Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- Take 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Take 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Get of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Get 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Take Half of red pepper chopped.
- Make ready 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 bag of spinach.
- Make ready squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Cook the angel hair pasta in boiling salted water following the package directions. If you want to make your dish a bit saucier, reserve at least half a cup of cooking water. We recommend dipping a measuring cup in the water before dumping it, as the pasta water both loosens the sauce so it can. This creamy chicken sausage pasta packs so much flavor.
Steps to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions. Add Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. So we compromised and added in a bunch of shrimp. (< – Which I will note are a serious labor of seafood-love here in Spain, since we have to peel, devein, and pop the.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!