Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked tilapia and potatoes in cream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked tilapia and potatoes in cream using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Make ready 3 of tilapia fillets (about 500 gr).
- Take 2-3 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream 15-20%.
- Take 2 of tb.s. green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. mustard.
- Take of dill.
- Take of butter.
Steps to make Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Wrap unpeeled potatoes in foil and bake about 1 hour at 200 C. Let them cool down. Peel and cut thick slices of potato. Greeze an ovenproof dish with butter and make a potato base, sprinkle with green peas and place the fish on top and pour the cream. Bake 20-25 minutes at 200 C. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped dill..
- Video where I am cooking this recipe https://youtu.be/zjtVbpykIqw?sub_confirmation=1.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked tilapia and potatoes in cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!