Sour Cream Noodle Bake.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sour cream noodle bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sour Cream Noodle Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sour Cream Noodle Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sour cream noodle bake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Make ready 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Take 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of wide egg noodles.
- Get 2 cans (15 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground red pepper.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large pot cook hamburger with chopped onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain and return to pot..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese with a little salt, some pepper and the ground red pepper..
- Fold in the chopped green onions..
- Add the cheese mixture to the cooked noodles; mix well..
- Prepare a 9×13 dish for baking for this meal and one for freezing. Place 1/4 of the noodle mixture into each dish..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the meat mixture..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the cheddar cheese..
- Repeat all steps in a second layer to use up all remaining ingredients..
- Place one 9×13 dish in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow the freezer dish to cool completely, then cover in plastic wrap and aluminum foil and store in freezer. Tip: Write date, dish name, oven temp and time on top of aluminum foil..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sour cream noodle bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!