Bourbon and Cream Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bourbon and cream chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bourbon and Cream Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bourbon and Cream Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bourbon and cream chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2.5 cups of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Take 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Take 2 of shallots.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1/3 of Kentucky bourbon.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Cut chicken into strips. Coat with flour, salt, and pepper in a bag. Shake..
- Pour into skillet with oil. Cook on med-low temp until done. Chicken should be tender, not hard. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, add butter and shallots. Sautee 1 minute. Add mushrooms. Sautee for another minute.
- Add bourbon. Dont freak out if it flames up. This happens with strong burbon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, starting with the cream. This includes the cooked chicken.
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper if desired. I like the cream saltier.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bourbon and cream chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!