Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 1 package of Penne Pasta.
- Make ready 15-20 of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of Green onion chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!