Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, matcha brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Matcha Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook matcha brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Brownies:
- Get 80 grams of flour (all-purpose or cake).
- Prepare 20 grams of matcha powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 185 grams of white chocolate.
- Take 1 stick of butter (8 tbsp, 116 grams).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 85 grams of sugar.
- Make ready of Mix-ins (white chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, red bean paste).
Instructions to make Matcha Brownies:
- Pre-Heat oven to 160°C or 325°F..
- Add flour, matcha, and salt in a bowl. Mix well to combine..
- In a bowl, melt white chocolate and butter together over a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth and combined. For microwave, melt in 30 second increments, covering the bowl with plastic wrap, until you are able to mix smoothly..
- In a large bowl, beat 2 eggs and sugar together until pale and combined..
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture. Whisk until well combined..
- Sift in flour mixture and whisk slowly just until they are combined..
- Fold in any mix-ins that you like. Add as much as you’d liked! For these brownies, I added some white chocolate chips..
- Line a 7” X 7” (18 cm X 18 cm), 8” X 8” (20 cm X 20 cm), or 7” round (18 cm) pan with aluminum foil. Pour mixture into pan..
- Bake at 160°C (325°F) for 25-35 minutes, depending on thickness of brownies..
- Cool before cutting. Enjoy by itself, with a sprinkling of matcha powder and/or powdered sugar, with whipped cream, or with ice cream!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food matcha brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!