Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Make ready of For Brownies :.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Make ready 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Filling :.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Steps to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!