Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel dust fudge brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook caramel dust fudge brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies:
- Prepare 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- Prepare 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 ounces of butter.
- Make ready 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Garnish salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
Instructions to make Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel dust fudge brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!