Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sugar-free banana protein brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sugar-free banana protein brownie using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie:
- Prepare 2 of bananas 🍌.
- Make ready 3 of eggs 🥚.
- Take 30 g of whey protein 💪🏻.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cocoa powder 🍫.
- Take 1 tbsp of peanut butter 🥜.
Instructions to make Sugar-free Banana Protein Brownie:
- Smash 2 bananas.
- Add 30 g of whey protein.
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- Mix it up.
- Separate egg whites from yolk.
- Whip the egg whites to firm peaks.
- Carefully add 2 yolks and keep whipping.
- Carefully blend whipped eggs with the mixture.
- Add 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into silicon tin.
- Bake the oven for 20 mins at a temperature 180°C (350°F).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sugar-free banana protein brownie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!