Double Fudge Brownies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, double fudge brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Fudge Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Double Fudge Brownies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have double fudge brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Fudge Brownies:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make Double Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan..
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook..
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food double fudge brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!