Katharine Hepburn's Brownie Recipe.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, katharine hepburn's brownie recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katharine Hepburn's Brownie Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Katharine Hepburn's Brownie Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook katharine hepburn's brownie recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Katharine Hepburn's Brownie Recipe:
- Take 1 stick of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans.
Steps to make Katharine Hepburn's Brownie Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter an 8"x 8" baking pan..
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk cocoa powder and melted butter until smooth..
- Add sugar and whisk well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and whisk well..
- Add flour and salt and whisk well..
- Fold in nuts..
- Pour into buttered pan and bake for 40 minutes..
- NOTE:. I made the following adjustments to the original recipe above:. 1) I used 1/2 cup of pecans and 2) I baked for 35 minutes and think it could have been even less cooking time. I'd suggest to start checking at 25 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food katharine hepburn's brownie recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!