Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Get 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- Take 1 stick of melted butter.
- Make ready 1 C of coconut oil.
- Get 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- Take 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Make ready 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 C of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 T of banana extract.
- Get 2 T of melted butter.
Instructions to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!