Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lemon brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Lemon Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon brownies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Brownies:
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Make ready 80-100 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of tb.s. Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/3 tea spoon of Salt.
- Take of Lemon glaze.
- Take 1 of tb.s. Lemon Zest.
- Make ready 3 of tb.s. Powdered Sugar.
Instructions to make Lemon Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Grease baking dish with butter. Zest and juice 1 large lemon. In the bowl beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and beat increasing speed from low to high until smooth and creamy..
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just starting to turn golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before glazing. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice. Spread the glaze over the brownies. Let glaze set for one hour..
- Video with preparing is here: https://youtu.be/wuKqpUs9zDs?sub_confirmation=1.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lemon brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!